We incorporate a wide range of learning resources into our densely packed curriculum, using physical manipulatives as far as possible with Mathematics - since children are predominantly concrete learners initially, transitioning increasingly towards more pictorial and abstract resources as the children continue to learn and grow.
Digital and online learning platforms are then also used in a variety of different ways across all subjects, harnessing their powerful teaching and learning capabilities whilst equally preparing our pupils for an increasingly technological world.
Please explore our selected range of online learning resources to further support with your childrens' education:
- Active Learn Primary - Bug club, phonics, coding and power maths resources.
- Times Tables Rock stars - Practise at home to really improve your accuracy and answer speed.
- White Rose Maths - Dedicated to developing maths education and improving maths teaching.
- BBC Bitesize - Free work guides, interactive resources and games covering the entire curriculum
- Oak National Academy - a collection of high-quality and online resources, backed by the Government, created by teachers
- Khan Academy: Free lessons interactive resources and tutorials covering Maths, Science and Computing
- Smarthistory: Source of history content for Khan Academy
- Classroom Secrets: Lots of games for reading, maths, spelling, phonics games and free for parents
- Exploratorium: Science Experiment “Snacks”
- English Heritage - Story of England
- NCTM - Maths Resources
- Code Break - Coding games
Virtual Tours/Online Exhibits
- Pitt Rivers Musem, University of Oxford: Virtual Tour
- The Vatican: 360-degree Museum Tours
- The Palace Museum: The Forbidden City, China, 360-degree Virtual Tour
- The Louvre, Paris: Virtual Tour
- Westminster Abbey, London: Virtual Tour