Skip to content ↓

World Water Day

Eco Club this week learnt about World Water Day Friday 22nd May 2024. This year’s theme is:

We talked about the importance of reducing our water consumption, keeping our water clean and helping people across the world access the clean water we all have a right to. The children loved learning about how we can help to reduce our water pollution by using more natural and biodegradable alternatives. 

Did you know you can use soap nuts as a natural alternative to washing liquid? 

Here is a lovely piece of work one our conscientious year 6 students created about what she’d learnt. Safiyya was fascinated to learn that only 2.5% of the world’s water is fresh water. The other 97.5% exists in the oceans. 

Please enter some content for your news story here.